Personal Insurance Brokers

We offer a variety of Personal Insurance products for your Home and Contents, Motor Vehicle and Valuables specifically designed to meet the unique needs of individuals.
Personal Insurance
We offer a variety of Personal Insurance products specifically designed to meet the unique needs of individuals.
Personal Insurance

What is Personal Insurance?

Cowden have available a wide range of Personal Insurance products to ensure your most valuable assets are insured adequately and to provide you with the peace of mind you seek.

Whether you are looking to insure your home and contents, motor vehicle, boat or investment property, our friendly insurance brokers will assist in providing an insurance package that best suits your needs.

Home Insurance Products

Covers we can arrange and advise on include:
Home Insurance
Contents Insurance
Valuables Insurance
Landlords Insurance
Holiday Home Insurance
Hobby Farm Insurance
Residential Strata Insurance
Family and Home

Motor Insurance Products

Covers we can arrange and advise on include:
Car Insurance
Third Party Property
Third Party, Fire and Theft
Motorcycle Insurance
Caravan Insurance
Boat Insurance
Personal Insurance

Travel Insurance

PassportCard Logo - Red on White

Get instant payouts for approved claims while you're away and verify later.

Click here to obtain a quote from PassportCard.

Leisure travel part of a business trip? Talk to one of our brokers today to discuss a more cost-effective solution.

Cowden Insurance Brokers
Trusted by Thousands

Our ability to consistently find the correct solution based on our clients needs has built the trust and loyalty that thousands of Australians have in us.

50 Years of Experience

Cowden Limited was founded in 1972 and through growth and acquisition has become a major force in the Australian insurance market.

Strong Referral Record

95% of new business is by-way-of referrals from our satisfied clients.

Safeguard your Business

We use cutting-edge technology to give you the most cost effective insurance solution.

We are Licensed Insurance Advisors

Along with our 50 years of experience, we hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.
Providing you with peace of mind that we have proven and authoritative service.

We've got you Covered

With offices in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, we will find the solution for your insurance needs.

Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is a variety of covers available. Defined or listed events policies only cover events listed in the policy. Accidental damage policies are broader and also cover accidental loss and damage to your contents anywhere in the world. Both policies have exclusions, so it’s important to make sure you have the right policy before you have a claim. We can help you navigate through the various options, so you can make an informed decision.
Yes! All drivers need to be disclosed to your insurer regardless of who the registered owner is. Remember, you have a duty to answer all specific questions asked by the insurer truthfully and accurately. Not doing so may be considered by the insurer as misrepresentation and may cause issues if you need to lodge a claim.
Landlords insurance provides protection to your building, landlord’s contents and loss of rental income (following an insured event), as well as your legal liability as a property owner. Optional covers such as malicious damage by tenants, theft by tenants and rent default can be added to the policy.

It’s important you get the right amount of cover and are not underinsured. Your insurance should always be the replacement cost of your property. Use these helpful calculators to estimate the cost to rebuild your house and to replace your home contents.

At your first opportunity contact us. We will be there every step of the way. We will help you notify the insurer, explain how to pay your excess, gather and submit the right paperwork and see it through to the end of the claim.
Send Us A Message
We will get in touch with you shortly.
For our existing clients, please contact your broker directly. Refer to our location pages for their contact details.