The Cowden Insurance Brokers Workplace Risk Division provides specialist Safety Management and Workers' Compensation solutions to Australian businesses.
We specialise in the provision of specialist Workplace Risk Management services including:
- Workers' Compensation Claims and Injury Management advice;
- On-site Risk Management Consultancy Services;
- Risk Management Systems and Software Solutions;
- Health, Safety and Environment Auditing;
- ISO and AS/NZS Certification Services;
- Strategic Planning;
- Contract Reviews and Tender Prequalification Services;
- Incident Investigation and Crisis Management Support Services;
We assess your organisational risks, provide quantifiable performance improvements and drive cost savings for your organisation.
The risk team will help you to:
- Understand existing Workers' Compensation exposures and costs;
- Conduct Premium modelling;
- Design systems to ensure legal and AS/ISO compliance;
- Assist your organisation implement risk management plans and strategies to deliver expected outcomes;
We provide a multi-layered approach to help your organisation achieve Continual Performance Improvements:
- Undertake analysis of current performance;
- Develop specific action plans based on business needs;
- Work with clients to implement suitable risk management systems;
- Provide specialist risk management service and support;
The Cowden Insurance Brokers Workplace Risk team has a proven track record in obtaining significant premium reductions for clients across Australia.
Our success is attributed to the identification and management of critical organisational risks, application of continual improvement processes and the provision of best practice risk management systems for our clients.
We are totally committed to reducing workplace risk we aim to provide the highest possible standards of people risk management in the insurance industry.